How to Compare Used Cars
When it comes to comparing used cars, here are a few of the metrics you’re going to want to take a close look at:
- MSRP: What are the base MSRPs of the vehicle you selected? Can you afford it?
- MPG: Fuel efficiency can save you money at the gas pump. Which vehicle can save you more money?
- Engine: Does the vehicle have the horsepower and torque you need?
- Customer Ratings: What are customer saying about the cars?
- Trade-In Value: Which vehicle has greater trade-in value?
- And many other metrics – it all depends on what’s most important to you.
Car Comparison Tools
There are a number of great car comparison tools on the web today, including NADAguides, Kelley Blue Book, and US News. These tools allow you to compare multiple cars side-by-side in a grid format.
Compare Used Cars Today at Rock Auto Group
See our full inventory of pre-owned vehicles at Rock Auto Group today, and feel free to contact our knowledgeable associates to learn more.